resist the temptation!!!!!!!! there is such a thing as too much information. remember that.
true, too much information. but. i do it? it's another distraction. be that good or bad.
Hmmm....I agree with both of you, but fear my narcissism will win out. Although I doubt I'm succinct enough for the forum. We shall see.
think of it as facebook status updates that arent annoying
I can justify that. I want one more for creeping than updating anyway.
in order to creep twitter you have to have an account? what the ef is this word coming to?!?!? i still vote no. focus all of your sharing efforts to blogger. i need entertain here, dammit.
No, it just makes the creeping easier dummy. Fine, I'm not going to make an account just yet.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
resist the temptation!!!!!!!! there is such a thing as too much information. remember that.
true, too much information. but. i do it? it's another distraction. be that good or bad.
Hmmm....I agree with both of you, but fear my narcissism will win out. Although I doubt I'm succinct enough for the forum. We shall see.
think of it as facebook status updates that arent annoying
I can justify that.
I want one more for creeping than updating anyway.
in order to creep twitter you have to have an account? what the ef is this word coming to?!?!?
i still vote no. focus all of your sharing efforts to blogger. i need entertain here, dammit.
No, it just makes the creeping easier dummy.
Fine, I'm not going to make an account just yet.
Post a Comment