Monday, March 30, 2009

love at first conference call

Death Cab. I've been really worried about working with them in case they turn out to be total asshole douchebags, which will in turn make me hate their music and some of my most beloved memories.

But, guess what, they aren't! I know this based on one single fact. They requested Hot Doug's for lunch.

6 comments:

QFK said...

they sound adorable. too bad their music sucks now.

QFK said...

no seriously, i would say check it out for proof, but don't do it, its gross.

B-Sides said...

Why you got to be such a hater?

The new EP is just eh, but the full length isn't THAT bad. Maybe I'm blinded by nostalgia but there's a few songs I quite enjoy and am not afraid to say it. So, there!

QFK said...

i hate fat faces and waning talent? ie: ben gibbard and chris walla (chris walla is still a pretty talented producer, so i'll give him that much.)

B-Sides said...

God I miss you.

QFK said...

the feeling is mutual, hobag. now come and visit!