Dear friends,
There a thousand amazing bands coming to Chicago soon. Start going to shows with me or I will kill you.
Best,
Kim
PS. Don't let me forget to buy early bird tickets on March 31 for Lollapalooza. And, if I do forget, don't let me justify not buying them because I'm "in" the music industry and will find some hook-up that will get me in for cheap or free. I won't. I'll just wind up buying tickets from extortionists like I do every year.
PPS. Also don't let me not buy the 3-day pass for Pitchfork this weekend. It's totally worth it for Friday even if I don't think it is now. We get to pick the playlist. Worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im in! im in!
Promise. Will you be in town April 2nd? I'm going to buy Junior Boys tickets for us if you are.
Post a Comment