There have been rumblings of having a mandatory office shutdown every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day. 15 Fridays unpaid.
I am intelligently responding by going to New York with Chad the first available extended weekend. Then about a month later when I'm really broke, Quinne and I will meet in LA for some summer lovin.
I have a pretty jaded sense of production so maybe I'll be ambitious and try freelancing. Columbia's summer semester starts then so I might be able to pick up some tutoring hours at the WC too. Suckface.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am in the need of girl time. i never thought something like that would escape my mouth/mind. do you know that this means we will see each other two months in a row? score! anyway, i can't wait until you visit. i might sign a lease today for this fucking massive apartment. 2.5 bedrooms. yay for guests! although you say you'll be staying in a hotel room...i'll keep you posted if i get the place.
Post a Comment