Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Estates
Ugh. Mega ultra huge serious relationship talk last night. Deciding what we need to decide and me fighting it at all costs. He had a meeting with a financial advisor to address investing, his taxes, his will, and a few other things. I kept maliciously laughing and saying it's all coming together, you're going to give me everything and then slitting his throat, suffocating him with his pillow, various other death scenes. Jokes. Then he told me he actually did write me into his will, with a clause of course. Heavy. Then after a little Woody Allen and an irrational refusal, I launched into everything that I was unhappy with ever with no reason or resolution and barely an explanation. Ah, commitment issues, where would I be without them. And now he's off to Colorado for a long weekend and I'm stuck with an empty house and only my thoughts. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment