skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
B-Sides
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I like your stories, I love your gun
You can't die from a hangover right? That's a physical impossibility right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
2010
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(86)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(17)
love at first conference call
Fuck you "economy"
At least oh, 6 times a year, people ask me how I b...
Reduced to Begging
my own little winston
Kim vs. the Brooklyn Brewery, Round 2
At some point I turned into a caffeine fiend, agai...
rapture rapes the muses
Kim=Mik
See you at Metro
I like your stories, I love your gun
Estates
Only unfulfilled love can be romantic.
So the charges finally registered on my bank accou...
Demands
Dammit, dammit, dammit! Procrastination has gotten...
To Twitter or not to Twitter?
►
February
(7)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(85)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
About Me
B-Sides
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment