Dammit, dammit, dammit! Procrastination has gotten the better of me and now all the wonderful details of my trip have faded. I am officially out of post-production. Heading to Nashville this weekend to do some MC promotion with Chesney and then three months will go by and I will have nothing to show for it but work. Soon I will not remember the concept of eating dinner at home, much less vacation in paradise. I must trudge on with my epic tales of Manuel Antonio. Maybe later tonight?
So this is my first real big girl business trip. Usually when we do out-of-town shows, we're there for a few days and I bring my suitcase. No one is the wiser. But now I'm jetsetting in for one day and my adidas gym bag ain't cutting it. I need a sophisticated, chic carry-on bag. Where does one go about buying this?
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment