I spent a good hour last night looking through an old photo box. Apparently I didn’t go out my freshman or sophomore year without documenting the majority of the night. There are some doosies in there. Specifically in regard to Quinne’s past flames. Remember Dead Kennedy’s Joe or theater guy? Wow, I can’t wait to scan those babies to remind you.
Exhibit A, Theater Guy:

Also, remember when you were blonde?
3 comments:
funny, i was actually, in the last week, trying to tally up all the people i have slept with, in case the doctor asks...anywho, the list went swimmingly until my sophomore year. it was like a massive void in my brain. i guess this is my brain's trying to forget the conquests, er, mistakes. so any photographic proof to jar my memory would be equally appreciated and mortifying. what? so i have bad taste, way to rub it in my face. although, i will say, i have done well in ny, but that is water under the bridge. my current man isn't too bad either.
Oh, I can tell you: 102. jokes, jokes, jokes, jokes.
Jokes.
But seriously. As i was feeling rather nostalgic I also took a gander at our livejournal archives. Holy shit. to be 19 again. to have an awol's roommates prescription to adderol again. to go to mark menet's parties again. to stay up until 4 drinking jagerbombs continuously again. to to to to to...
I miss it.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You look awful with blonde hair. Like 9/11, never again.
Post a Comment