Monday, July 28, 2008

My childhood is piled in my trunk.

My parents are moving out of the house I grew up in. One day when I'm feeling less emo about it I will elaborate.

My mom is forcing me to either throw out or take home every ridiculous thing I have saved over the last twenty years. For now, I'd like to share some of the hilariousness of my past.

Exhibit A: (Accompanied by a charity drive flower delivered to me in my Biology class the week after I broke up with him.)



My favorite part about this is that he added his last initial. As if I had so many suitors, there was potential to confuse him with another Brian. Another detail worth noting is that when I went to thank him his face resembled a pufferfish as he had just consumed a strawberry shake and was apparently allergic to something in it.

2 comments:

QFK said...

say wha!?! where are they moving to?

B-Sides said...

Supposedly Southern Illinois.

Totally Depressing.

They haven't made any decisions yet. But they're trying to put the house up for sale in like three weeks.