Thursday, July 17, 2008

All this talk of getting older is getting me down my love

I don't know how or why, but every summer about this time my life begins to resemble a Woody Allen movie. Fucking ridiculous lately.

Went out with Chiyo last night to Matchbox. Evelyn was working and James and Emily wound up joining us. Eventually ventured back to my place to watch Project Runway. Fun fun fun.

I have to go to Boston the weekend of Lollapalooza.

I'm going to Ireland for St. Patrick's Day next year. Buying my ticket in three weeks.

3 comments:

QFK said...

can I come too?

I've been itching to get the fuck out of the country.

B-Sides said...

Obviously. St. Patricks Day just ain't the same without you.

I'm debating if I just want to go for the weekend or the week. Thoughts?

QFK said...

Hmmm...long weekend? Week might be hard to get away from the job/allocate funds, but a weekend too short when considering the length of the flight.