So, it's the most perfect gorgeous day of all time. Seriously.
I just got a drunk dial from one of my many friends who have "vacation days" and "half days" who's been drinking margaritas since 9 am. When I answered it they said, "(My job name) How can I help you?" Get it? It's funny because I work there and they were acting like me. Get it? Funny isn't it. It will probably take me approximately 4 hours to drive into the city tonight. I just looked on the traffic doppler and it's black. I've never seen it be black. Not even when there was a blizzard and an overturned semi truck.
I had to come into today because we're remixing and repackaging the America DVD, among other things. Get it? It's funny because it's America's birthday and we're working on the band America. Funny isn't it.
Think happy thoughts.
This weekend I shall revel in my alcoholism. Having people over Friday. Chad's idea of hosting a party is getting 4 cases of beer and a pack of hot dogs. My idea of a party is 4 cases of beer, a meat buffet, fireworks, pinatas filled with fireworks, 400 jello shots in the shape of the american flag, a shot ski, water balloon fights, competitive games with funny things as prizes, etc. The world is my oyster.
We compromised by not getting the pinata.
Come over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment