Thursday, December 31, 2009

Napoleon

I'm procrastinating making the 8,000 appetizers I promised because I am insanely hung over and don't want to do anything. Went to Alex's little farewell affair last night. Saw some high school boys I quite enjoyed catching up with. When Zoki walked in Anita said, "who's that guy? he looks like a russian figure skater." I can't stop laughing about that. Because he totally does.

Here's the trouble with throwing parties. I'm really good at it. And every time I have one I feel like the next one has to be bigger and better. And everyone expects it to be because I haven't let them down yet. It's too much pressure dudes. How can I top Kimbowl 2? I get all these hairbrained ideas and for some reason people overwhelmingly support me on them. Yesterday when I woke up I found 4 hundo in cash and Chad's bank card with a post it that had his pin number and "Go Wild." Muy muy dangeroso. Isn't he just the fucking greatest?

I think we have to go classy tonight. Suits, motown, and bubbly.

My machete contact fell through. It was a major bummer as I intended to get really into sabering in 2010 starting NYE. I wrote a distress email to everyone pleading they find a solution. But imagine that, no one could come up with one. Until yesterday.

Ryan went to the army surplus store and bought a motherfucker of a knife. Like bigger than Rambo's. I could cut down an oak with this thing. He saved New Years.

No comments: