Oh my dear, dear Jens Lekman, I didn't think I could love you more, but you most certainly proved me wrong last night at the Viaduct Theater.
First day back at work and the last week off feels a month away. Although, I got a promotion today. I am now an associate producer. No pay raise, so it's not really that big of deal and/or change, but I'm a total resume whore so i'll take it. If nothing else, it gives me an excuse to make Chad take me out to dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh hey, kim. i miss you. when are you coming to new york and can i see you?
I will be in NY Jan 23-Jan 28 and then Feb 2-Feb 6. I would love/want/need to see you but I have absolutely no idea what my schedule will be like. Lots of 18 hour days, but I should have time for a dinner and drinks night at least once, I hope. If nothing else, I think I will probably go out for my bday. I will update you as soon as I know. The venue is in the Dumbo area and my hotel is in Brooklyn Heights, you anywhere near that?
it's all near me or at least accessible. well, going out for your birthday would be pretty amazing - it has been a while since we have celebrated that sort of thing together. or dinner. or anything, really. just keep me posted and i will make it work!
Post a Comment