ha. its 65-degrees in new york. bust out the shorts!
So. Jealous. I have 7 confirmed shows in NY this winter. Soon Brooklyn will be my new home. Hangouts shall ensue.
7 shows! please tell me they are all 50cent shows. because that would be the most awesome thing i have ever heard. and i don't play around when it comes to 50cent.
Unfortunately, no. The only confirmed ones are:Jan 26- Cheap TrickJan 27- Norah JonesFeb 3- Ben Harper and Relentless 7Feb 5- MobyYou are more than invited to any of them. I also need a bunch of minions/PAs if you know anyone who needs a job.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ha. its 65-degrees in new york. bust out the shorts!
So. Jealous.
I have 7 confirmed shows in NY this winter. Soon Brooklyn will be my new home. Hangouts shall ensue.
7 shows! please tell me they are all 50cent shows. because that would be the most awesome thing i have ever heard. and i don't play around when it comes to 50cent.
Unfortunately, no. The only confirmed ones are:
Jan 26- Cheap Trick
Jan 27- Norah Jones
Feb 3- Ben Harper and Relentless 7
Feb 5- Moby
You are more than invited to any of them. I also need a bunch of minions/PAs if you know anyone who needs a job.
Post a Comment