Monday, December 15, 2008

Will Blog for Mixes

Quinne my dear, I just received your package. You can count this as my first step toward defusing your threat. I have to go out soon and drink with Johnny until I can't feel the cold in my bones, whiskey should do the trick, but tomorrow/drunkenly tonight I shall be a blogging fool. (As a side note, on the Kimber's mix, none of the song titles are registering in my iTunes and I must know what they are immediately!!)

It took me 12 minutes, I clocked it, to pry my car door open this morning. It took me 4 minutes to chip the ice away from my gas tank latch. It's not even technically winter yet. I am so ready for a beach vacation where I will undoubtedly burn to a crisp the first day and Chad will tan naturally and be the perfect adonis shade of caramel bronze on the flight home. I'm going to Costa Rica instead of Belize, mostly because the flights are like 500 bucks cheaper. Flying into San Jose, staying in a converted platationesque hotel with a view of some coffee fields, wandering and tasting and drinking and show seeking and not sleeping for one night until we take a short domestic flight to Arenal the next morning. This is where I am staying the first four day. Cabanas and cabana boys and night hot springs and volcano hikes and cloud forests and canopying through the treetops next to monkeys and jacuzzi sex on the deck of our personal cabin with a view of the volcano that you can see spark at night and and and and I am so fucking excited.

We'll probably beach town it the rest, I need advice on where. Inform me girl.

2 comments:

QFK said...

1. Kalinushka - Danielle Stech Homsy
2. Fences Around Field - Death Vessel
3. Hands In Pockets - Laura Gibson
4. Waltz - The Little Ones
5. You Can't Hold The Hand Of Rock & Roll - Okkervil River
6. Playing Dead - Breathe Owl Breathe
7. So Everyone - Bonnie "Prince" Billy
8. Guyamas Sonora - Beirut
9. Ballad of Bitter Honey - Eef Barzelay
10. Unless It's Kicks - Okkervil River
11. The Snow Leopard - Shearwater
12. Dustbowl - Horse Feathers
13. Nimbus Stratus Sirus - The Music Tapes

thanks for the entry, mucho appreciato (thats much appreciated in fake spanish - fyi.) number six is my favorite song on the mix. hope you like everything!

B-Sides said...

Well well well, number six was also on of my favorites. I, in fact, almost wrote that if you were only to let me know one song that you should make it that one. Since when do our music tastes mesh? Expect a batch, as well as a Kate Nash DVD (since I know you're dying to see it) in the near future.