Yesterday it took me three and a half hours to get home from work. Three! Hours. Three Hours! Three fucking hours.
Rebecca's moving back until March. She told me there was an inch of snow on the ground yesterday and they closed the schools in Seattle. I can honestly say I think I went 10 years without getting a snow day. Chicagoans are a rare breed.
Rainbo Club last night. Drunk dirtysecret aim talk and maker's mark with quinne after. We should do that more often. I'm still giggling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i kinda wish we talked over gchat so i could remember what exactly was said. and i agree there should be more of those preferably once i get a webcam. deal?
It's probably for the best. I divulged quite a few things I never planned on telling anybody ever.
yeah, you're right since i've always fancied myself as someone who'd blackmail in my lifetime. now you're out of the running.
Oh please, I have just as much dirt on you.
reed, i effing miss you.
Post a Comment