Monday, December 22, 2008

"Vacation"

I have roughly two weeks off. It's been about 6 hours and I'm already bored. Since I woke up I've cleaned my whole apartment, read the entire first Twilight book, showered, went shopping for a bunch of ingredients for tapas, and danced around my house while blaring the fantastic new mix I made for Quinne. What the fuck do I do now? I have lunch plans with Chiyo soon, but what the fuck am I supposed to do for the next two weeks? I was slightly tempted to go shopping but the fact that it's 40 below quickly put the cabash on that idea. Uggghhh. I fear nothing but the worst with all this time.

3 comments:

chauncey said...

here's what you do with copious amounts of time....

cbs.com
shows
90210
seasons 1-4

i've spent about 50 hours watching that shit.

B-Sides said...

Are you working, and if not why aren't we hanging out wasting copious amounts of time together? So far my list looks like this:

Boozing
Lounging
Dancing
Gorging

and that's just the mornings.

QFK said...

http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/2008/12/squirrels-that-try-to-be-productive.html

a little something for you, my dear. it will keep you entertained for hours.