For the last six hours all I've heard is "I just want your kiss boy, kiss boy, kiss boy, kisssssssssssss %$^&$%#^%!." Stop. Repeat.
The good news is that Quinne and Cooper are featured in many (all) of the audience shots. That's what you guys get for being attractive. Quinne's face is classic deadset pained smile. Thank you for faking it.
The rest of the day I spent bent over distribution contacts for the last six seasons, trying not to look completely confused every time my boss came in and asked me how it was going. Then I spent some time updating a Michael McDonald cue sheet before Christine told me it was the wrong show and I should actually be doing the other Michael McDonald episode, which upon my completion she told me I didn't need to do anymore. Then I updated the blog I am being forced to write for the new website. One of the entries monitors how many times Joe goes to Portillo's for lunch. The tally so far is six. I started May 23rd. Dude loves Portillos. This, my friends, is post production. Boring to the max. Yesterday I stuffed 64 envelopes full of press screeners and obtained 14 life threatening paper cuts.
Tonight I am seeing Jamie Liddell with Kyle and then will hopefully dance into the wee hours of the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment