Thursday, June 5, 2008

Procrastination Station

The only thing worse than updating a spreadsheet with distribution contracts that have a thousand amendments in legalese is updating that spreadsheet while ungodly hungover and sleep deprived.

Yes, ladies and gentleman I failed my (quinne's) goal. Actually I failed it last weekend at the first temptation. Immediate gratification over pride. Who was I kidding? For something like that I need a real incentive. Something like, you won't get leprosy all over your face if you stop drinking for 14 days. But, guess what, I have other plans that I intend to keep for the next few months. Here they are:

-Reinstate Adventure Club.
-Rename Adventure Club.
-Shoot guns.
-Go canoeing at Starved Rock.
-Visit the vineyard my brother's working on this summer.
-Camp.
-Brooklyn.
-Buy a bunch of fireworks and NOT get in a fight while doing it.
-Fuck or walk. Specifically in regard to condo and asking for a raise.
-See the Aurora Borealis.
-Start Exercising.
-Fix my bike.

1 comment:

QFK said...

Yeah, I had a beer with my dad last night, and also held my own last friday during a 9-hour bar tab. Say wha? I know - it was kinda weird, but kinda cool. Topped off with exchanging IPods, 4am movie, and gallons of water.

Also, being on an "independent woman" kick - I vote do everything possible to make yourself happy. And come to Brooklyn, it also might be Queens - eep!