OMG OMG OMFG!
My boss just walked in and nonchalantly said "Hey everyone, you're looking at the new director of the puppy bowl."
Then I started jumping up and down and screaming. Then he got freaked out by how into puppy bowl I am. Then I made him explain, interrupting every five seconds to tell him how much I loved when the puppies drink out of the water bowl.
Basically, they are doing it in 3D this year and the company that is filming it is the same company we film all our 3D shows with. We're doing a Jessica Simpson show the day before they film it and it all worked out. As I am working the Jessica Simpson show, and therefore going to already be in NYC, I am going to do everything in my power to get in on this. It better not fall through or I will quit.
OMG OMG OMFG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment