The Lynyrd Skynyrd taping was everything I hoped for and more. Weirdest show we've ever done. The entire audience was drunk and/or snuck in gigantic confederate flags.
I think Steve had an aversion to loud shrill noises as he would squint and make this weird face every time one was made. That is to say, every time I spoke.
Chad came with some friends and it's the first time I've seen him this week outside of sleeping or groggy morning goodbyes.
Joe told us today that we have a show in New York at the Hammerstein on Wednesday next week. We have nothing planned, no crew, and I don't even know who the artists are. There goes my weekend. Quinne, maybe I'll see you Monday?
As it was the last show, I didn't get all neurotic freakazoid on everyone and instead took it upon myself to get drunk off the 8 million varying-levels-of-fullness bottles of wine from the various meet and greets while people I work with complimented me. Pretty much the best scenario ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
call me?
Post a Comment