Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey pig, yeah you. Hey pig piggy pig pig pig.

Today Frank's son called and said he was diagnosed with the dreaded H1N1. At that moment I was walking up a flight of rickety, splintering stairs in our warehouse while deeply contemplated if I could pitch myself down them and get hurt enough to go home but not to leave any permanent damage. Probability was never my strong suit though so as soon as I heard of this whole swine flu scenario I set to drumming up some symptoms. Trouble is, everyone else at my office had the same idea. Psychosomatic addict insane freaks, all of us. The sad thing is we all have to work regardless.

Too. many. projects. I'm currently doing almost the production coordination for a Chesney meeting in Nashville Monday and Tuesday, a Tim McGraw show on Wednesday, Michael McDonald rehearsal the next Monday and Tuesday with a taping on Wednesday, followed by another taping with another group of artists all with different representation on Thursday, and then another show the next week, and that's on top of my normal workload. I have about 15% done. The rest of the year is already booked up with 4 NY shows this winter, 3 Grainger shows in March, 6 Chesney premieres in different cities and god knows what else surrounding the release supposedly in April, 4 LA shows in May, and multiple small 3D shoots at iconic outdoor venues throughout the summer. Bitch, bitch, bitch, blah, blah, blah.

No comments: