Just found out we're doing 5 consecutive shows in Brooklyn the end of January/first week in February. The icing on the (birthday) cake: We will be taping a Babyface/LA Reid Hits show the day I turn 26. Maybe he'll serenade me?
Oh, you better believe it's still happening. 3rd annual. I will fly back the day of the party most likely.
Also, I don't have to be at the venue until later in the afternoon the next day AND I will be in Brooklyn. You will be expected to celebrate. I hope you like hanging with crew guys.
2 comments:
what about kimbowl?
Oh, you better believe it's still happening. 3rd annual. I will fly back the day of the party most likely.
Also, I don't have to be at the venue until later in the afternoon the next day AND I will be in Brooklyn. You will be expected to celebrate. I hope you like hanging with crew guys.
Post a Comment