So, Joe just took me, Christine and Joi out to a nice italian restaurant for lunch. This is extremely strange as Joe has never done this or anything remotely like this. He usually send me or Joi to get his lunch from Portillos, McDonalds, Panda Express, and occasionally Steak and Shake. Up until we got the bill, I was convinced he was going to pull some kind of dual firing scenario. I'm not quite convinced he still won't as the restaurant was pretty empty and it seems the reason for going would be to ensure that we didn't create some kind of big scene in front of people.
I did, however, find out that our next show could be taped at the Sundance Film Festival. Holy shit you guys! Probably never happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
NO!
Fine, fine, you're right. Ask for a raise, missy!
"I did, however, find out that are next show will be taped at the Sundance Film Festival."
There's something wrong with this sentence, Kim. And as a writing major, and former writing center employee, I'd have to say, shame on you.
Forgive me.
Post a Comment