A most likely promise to everyone: I will have a social life again starting..............now.
Updates on the last string of shows soon, for now, two amusing things that I don't want to forget:
1) Chad punched Justin Kersey in the face at a party last weekend.
2) I almost tumbled down a flight of stairs "Death Becomes Her" style with Billy Zane after arm checking/accidentally tackling him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Number one...I need that on film, otherwise, I'm just gonna call you a liar. Number two...Ew. Gross. Billy Zane? Weird.
Richie Sambora was a guest on the BB king show, and Billy's good friends with Richie. The show ended really early and everyone was leaving and asking me a million things so I had to bolt up to my office before they all took off. The dressing rooms are at the top of the stairs so I whipped opened the stairwell door and switched to full blown sprinting mode DIRECTLY into his body. I fell back and he had to grab my arm so I didn't fall down the stairs. I was all, "Oh my god thank you....holy shit you're Billy Zane." He was wearing a suit and looking rather dapper.
Post a Comment