Oh, hey what's up guys? Whatcha doing right now? Oh, sleeping? That's cool, I just got home from work.
So American decided to cancel 500 flights today. Awesome. It's not like I arranged for all the band members leaving at the crack of dawn to be on American flights tomorrow or anything. Oh wait, that's right I did. Fantastic. All day I planned on getting home smoking a fat j and going into work late (10:30). I would cruise down 290 with no traffic, windows wide open, and I would have no emails to attend to when I walked in. Everyone would congratulate me on how great the show went tonight, there would be confetti, and then Joe would probably give us the day off with a raise. Ok, I really just planned on going to bed. But, instead I came home and got ahold of a woman named Ms. Casablanca that told me I was screwed and I should get in line, so now here I am. I'll be sure to check in again in four hours when I'm waking up to try and desperatly plea and beg and promise first borns in order to get this shit straightened out. Only 6 more shows to go. More updates on tonight later.
By the way, Johnny Depp was on the guest list tonight. He's the first boy to ever make me blush.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
johnny depp likes the counting crows? shouldn't he like something, i don't know, more cool and/or french?
ps I better see you and I don't give a fuck what time you get off work...I'll get us coke...and then I'll call into work the next day. I'm not kidding.
suckin on a lolli pop loli pop lollli pop
Yeah right, if I did coke this week, my heart/brain would explode.
I wish I could have seen you.
Johnny wasn't coming to see the counting crows. He's a big punk fan from what I hear. Why french?
Post a Comment