This morning I was scraping the snow off my back windshield, minding my own business, when I got nailed square in the back by a snowball. I turn around and, smack, right in the fucking face. Snow is melting down my cheeks, my nose has that weird feeling that happens right before its starts gushing blood and he's standing across the street with a shit eating grin on his face.
The dialogue went as follows:
Matt: (Huge gaping jaw.)
Me: I can't help but feel as if that was purposeful.
Matt: Oh my god I thought you were someone else. I can't believe I just did that. I'm so sorry.
Me: Sooo, that's why you decided to throw a second one at my face?
Matt: ha ha ha ha ha.
Me: I still fail to see the humor here.
Matt: Seriously, I'm so sorry. I'm Matt. I live right back there.
(Insert introductions, talk about the neighborhood, blah, blah.)
Matt: Hey, did you have a party on the Superbowl?
Me: Yeah, it was my birthday.
Matt: Yeah, I just remember I was outside smoking and all of a sudden I hear this door slam open and some girl yelling "PA-CHING! PA-CHING! PA-CHING!" and then a shitload of fireworks went off.
Awesome? I love unconventional first introductions. I invited them to our Presidents party. I guess it's time to buy more fireworks.
1 comment:
PA-CHING!!!! you nailed it. this is the moment we've been waiting for.
call chiyo and have her start mixing up some shots, i feel a party coming on. perhaps following our trip to the sex shop we should swing down to indiana and pick up some top shelf fireworks.
i'll make the chili.
Post a Comment