This week a plumber, appraiser, and comcast guy came to my house when I was alone and I'm still slightly confused as to why I'm not murdered. Despite being unemployed for roughly 4 months, this is the only
Friday, March 16, 2012
Tell me something wonderful
Whoa, remember blogging? Me neither. Shit, I'm overwhelmed. In the past, my number of entries were always in direct relation to how bored I was at work, and as I worked and traveled literally 80 hours a week at the last few jobs, I put what little time I had into contemplating ways to off myself. Instead of suicide, I decided to take the high road by abruptly quitting, getting married, and going to Belize for three weeks. Upon my return, I got hired for an equally grueling position, quit, and went to London for two weeks to celebrate my freedom and my 11 year anniversary with Chad. And now, here I am again, ready to embark into the exciting world of experiential marketing for a spirits brand. I start on Monday.
This week a plumber, appraiser, and comcast guy came to my house when I was alone and I'm still slightly confused as to why I'm not murdered. Despite being unemployed for roughly 4 months, this is the onlyweek day I have been remotely productive.
This week a plumber, appraiser, and comcast guy came to my house when I was alone and I'm still slightly confused as to why I'm not murdered. Despite being unemployed for roughly 4 months, this is the only
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment