Wednesday, September 2, 2009
HDR Recap
I had to be at work at 7:45 this morning for this new DTC process were doing for The Fray. For those of you non-suburb commuters, that means I had to leave my house at 5:45. Despite leaving 2 hours early, I still got to my office at 8:15. I usually get to work around 10. It feels like lunchtime to me.
Our taping season is starting up soon, with two more Kenny shoots littered in between. Also looks like we're taping in LA in November and in New York January 24-27th. And Quinne by New York, I mean Brooklyn. And by Brooklyn, I mean DUMBO. What's the deal with that?
I've already done the majority of my busy work today, so expect a sharp increase in mundane, babbling blogs (see below, and eventually above) as the day progresses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment