Monday, August 31, 2009

Wild Things

I bought this for my mom's birthday present because I am, quote, "the best daughter on the face of the earth." She was the first one to call me excitedly when the trailer hit and she read me the story the 3 billion times I requested it growing up. There is no one I would rather see it with. Sadly, it's looking more and more like she cannot attend.

When I sent the link to Chad, he responded with something nothing like "OMG! AMAZING! You're the BEST GIRLFRIEND ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!" and something more like "39.50 a ticket!! Psh no thanks, I have a mortgage." It was the day we signed on the place, so while he was trying to play the cute new homeowner card, he quickly proved to me that he has no soul/imagination and absolutely does not deserve to be my date. So, who does?

1 comment:

chauncey said...

omg ME!

can we pull a star wars/harry potter thing where we dress up like our favorite characters?