This weekend was pretty great, which is good as I probably won’t have another one for a month or so.
Friday my parents surprise dropped into Chicago so we went to dinner, drank in my backyard, and watched some terrible Nick Cage movie. Saturday I drank and tanned during the kickball allstar game, rushed the field for a league all-out dance party during the seventh inning, went to frontera grill, street faired with lisa, dana, and bfs, went to jack’s, went to lazo’s and all around had a fantastic day.
Sunday my softball team (translate: the softball team that everyone signed me up for despite the fact that I had no interest whatsoever beyond sitting in a chair on the sidelines drinking) kicked assed and qualified for the playoffs. Then we cooked an awesome dinner and went and watched Raiders of the Lost Ark on the outdoor theater in Concord Park.
This Friday I’m off to Seattle for my first Kenny Chesney 3D shoot, then stopping in LA for a few days to see a few of my favorite people before heading to San Fran/Napa to meet up with Chad.
Oh yeah, and for those of you that don’t know, Chad just bought a place. 22 foot ceilings, 2 floors, 3 decks, and it’s 2 apts from Happy Village. Get ready for the best fucking housewarming party you’ve ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment