We have meet and greets with the artists for every show. Usually it’s like 30 MC VIPs, radio winners, fan club, some of our sponsor people, and some staff and I standing in the back facilitating. The standard thought is that it’s unprofessional for us to pose for photos and I kind of agree. Every so often though, we’ll jump in on an artist we really love and MC will send me print outs.
I recently received this via FedEx:

Please tell me that a woman I have worked with for over two years does not think that idiot is me. The idiot posing like an idiot with Fall Out Boy. Please guys! That doesn’t resemble me, right? I don't do idiot things like that, and especially don't give off the impression to my co-workers that I ever would, right? I mean I have dark hair and sometimes wear glasses, but seriously?
No comments:
Post a Comment