Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is amazing

Kate sent me an email with the subject "Be careful out there."

This was in it: http://www.downwithpinatas.com/

1 comment:

QFK said...

best part, and I quote,

"I am often accused of racism because of my vehement opposition to pinatas - northern California has a large Mexican population after all. But I want to be clear that this has nothing to do with the people of Mexico. Yes, they are largely a violent society, with the pinatas, the bull fights, the criminals coming across our borders and what not. But for the most part they seem to be hard workers - they mow our yards, clean our houses and pick up our trash. I applaud them for trying to make a better life for themselves. But I deplore the importation of their violent “sports” like pinata bashing parties."

do you think he is for real?