Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Work has been insanely busy lately and I fucking love it. Finally.

The storms knocked out the phones AND internet at my office, so for the last few days I've been given all sorts of crazy tasks to accomplish.

This morning I drove to a gorgeous house in Wilmette filled with crazy sculptures and artwork where Beck's dad is staying (he was the composer on the Faith Hill show) to pick up some music charts. He looks exactly like Beck. I mean, exactly. And he's totally kooky. Mystic jew scientologist dude. Before it was trendy. And he moves like Daniel, like his hand movements and such and the way he talks.

The rest of the day I sat in on a recording dubbing session that "didn't exist." Then we went on a fancy lunch and now I'm home procrastinating a thousand emails.

I really really really miss the city in the daytime.

No comments: