Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gold Star Got Me Good, Again

I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball. I will not drink Mama's Time Out Merlot the night before kickball.

There. Can my punishment be over now?

I'm not drinking tonight. For reals.

No comments: