Sunday, March 2, 2008
Update
So, much to his chagrin, Chad was stood up by Johnny boy. Apparently he's interested in investing in the firm and was invited to Salem's bar to meet some of the all-star traders, but was a no show. I would love for them to become partners so I can have the opportunity to accidentally be ordering the exact same drink as him at the exact same time during the company party. The bartender asks "What can I get you?" and we both say "White Russian." And then in unison, "Go ahead." "No you." and then he throws in, "Ladies first" a millisecond before me. Then we start talking about how perfectly coordinated our outfits just happened to be and that would eventually lead to a point where I could weave "I gave him my heart, he gave me his pen" into the conversation thread.
It is Sunday night and I am at work. "Stevie Nicks: My company" as "Kim Jong Il: Korea."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
baby doll, if i didn't owe the IRS my first born child because of that stupid stupid german i would have already bought my plane ticket.
if you audition in chicago, i will take the day off and spend the entire night before watching you sew and freak out and allow you to leave needles all over my apartment and in the fridge and sticking up from the rugs just like the good old days. they'll be less competition here anyway. think about it. otherwise, i will call you every 5 minutes while you are in line.
Post a Comment